The Audio Test Automation Engineer would be responsible for developing Test Scripts predominantly in Python for Audio DSP validation and verification.
- Very strong Python scripting experience (preferably in embedded systems)
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams across different geographies
- Should have worked on developing, enhancing automation frameworks preferably for DSP Audio Test systems
- Experienced in working with version control systems – Perforce, Clear-case etc.
- Strong scripting experience for interacting with UART, USB and other such PC peripherals
- Should be very well versed in using IDEs for scripting, debugging and analysing Python code
- Prior experience in validating Embedded Systems, on-Chip DSP using automation techniques
- Clear understanding of OOPS concepts used in scripting languages
- Desired experience in working with Audio H/ w like PCM, I2S, SPDIF, ADC/ DAC, Digi-Mic etc.
- Education: B.E/ B. Tech (Specialisation: Information Systems/Computer Science/similar field)
- Years of Experience: 2 years related work experience or 2 years experience with programming languages such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc