Looking for a senior software engineer with excellent programming and communication skills. The candidate should take direction and deliver results with limited supervision. Should have extensive experience with Java and J2EE technologies. An understanding of network management principals is also required. Should be able to work in a global software development environment and be able to communicate effectively with different cultures in different time zones. The candidate will design and develop web-based three tier applications. The candidate will work on a development environment with strong emphasis on continuous process integration, unit testing and peer reviews.
Responsibilities and Duties
- 3 to 8 years of solid experience in design, development and architecture of multi tier systems.
- Must be team player.
- The candidate must be well versed in the following technologies:
- Java including Core Java, J2EE
- Spring framework/Spring boot
- Unit testing (JUnit)
- UML including object/class diagrams, sequence diagrams, use cases, etc.
- WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss or Glassfish
- Windows and Unix Environments,
- Web Services, SOAP and UDDI
- Object/Relational mapping with Hibernate or Oracle TopLink a plus
- Apache, Oracle, WebSphere
- Tools like JProbe, JUnit, TOAD, Ant, JTest
- IDEs like Eclipse, RAD
- Version Control tools like CVS, Subversion, PVCS
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Ability to take ownership and leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate effectively with all levels of IT and business partners
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to balance requirements, manage expectations, and drive effective results
- Proactive attitude in identifying and resolving issues and risks
- Understand and promote the value of project processes and ensure high degree of process compliance
- Good team-building skills
- B.E / B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/