The candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, work directly with outside sales/client service partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and generating qualified meetings. For example, in a typical day, you might cold call potential clients and rate their interest in our services. You would pitch our offerings to show how they can benefit from the product; you must also determine how much of it they can buy. Discerning which customers are worth pursuing and those who are not worth it is vital to client building.
- Conduct research to gather company information and create new leads. Initiate high volume daily outbound calls to target and client prospects and support outside sales/client service partners to develop & radiate in prospective & existing accounts
- Follow up/follow through on inbound inquiries and those generated by various marketing activities. Discover and qualify new leads. Ask questions to prospects to identify key business challenges, needs and requirements wherever possible.
- Maintain accurate contacts, sales activity, meeting and follow-up note within the company CRM system Salesforce.com.
- Partner with sales and marketing to identify lead generation strategy and collaborate to execute integrated outbound sales and marketing campaigns. Articulate effectively the value of our services offerings and unique differentiators.
- Learn and maintain basic industry knowledge of services, the industry and industry trends, and how Innominds customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted accounts.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory/accounts within company CRM system Salesforce.com.
- Continuously and relentlessly increase awareness of available dataset and market intelligence tools, capabilities and practices.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
Note: There may be shifts in the schedule to support customer time zones.
- Proven inside sales experience of more than 5 years
- Track record of over-achieving metrics goals
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Flexibility to work in shifts according to North America time zones