Innominds is looking for a seasoned finance leader with a strong strategic mindset to join as the Chief Financial Officer. In this role, you will be leading the Finance function for an accelerated growth of Innominds. You will be accountable for global Financial Planning, P&L, Balance Sheets, Capital Raise, Treasury, M&A, Legal, and Tax Compliance, including all fiduciary responsibilities.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be part of growth and business transformation leadership and a catalyst for an accelerated growth of Innominds. You will have autonomy and accountability to drive the decisions that affect the key aspects of business, profitability, business planning, capital raise and M&A of Innominds. You will promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement across the company through the finance functions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Business Finance and Planning
- Preparation, finalisation & review of Annual Budget of Financials (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Order Book) and forecasting.
- Responsible for preparing & review of monthly Cash Flow, Inter Company Reconciliation, Budget Variance Report and Debtors Collection Report as part of the global reporting.
- Lead profitability improvement initiatives, improve working capital situation and gross margin and EBIDA working along with the business leaders and finance teams.
- Ratio Analysis and Detailed Analysis of Financial Data and Provide strategic advisory to the management and board for short-term and long-term planning for business growth and expansion.
- Analyse Monthly & Quarterly data of actual vs. budgeted figures and reporting material variance and implementing corrective actions for short term and long-term objectives with the respective BU heads.
- Review Project Profitability reports and analyse the variance and suggest corrective methods to Engineering Delivery Management.
- Actively contribute tactical and annual operating plans with business & functional leaders from a finance perspective.
Commercial Support and Costing
- Pricing, Costing and commercial negotiations with prospects, customers and vendors.
- Responsible for cost analysis and implementation of various programmes for Cost reduction time to time, leading/guiding the HR and business functions.
- Created long term value for organization by negotiating alternative commercial models.
- Partner healthy and sustainable growth of various Business Units and ensure appropriate resources.
- Recommend appropriate level of investments in product developments and capability building for the various BUs as part of regularly reviews with the respective leaders.
- Drive Long term plans, annual operating plans, forecasting and business performance for multiple BUs, Projects, Customer Accounts.
- Dealing and evaluation of commercial proposals and end to end negotiation of large and complex deals. Direct interface with customers, with sales and delivery teams, risk analysis of RFPs, devising risk mitigation strategies, balancing between the roles of sales support and delivery teams in finalizing the commercial terms.
Treasury & Fund Management
- Build and manage the relationships with the current banks and investors.
- Responsible for Day-to-day monitoring of fund based and non-fund-based limits and getting these renewed, Negotiation and bank dealings for Terms & Conditions for CG, BG and LC.
- Managing FOREX receivables, hedging, forward contracts. Experience with readying the company for an IPO in the Indian stock market will be a distinct plus.
- Experience with readying the company for an IPO in the Indian stock market will be a distinct plus.
- Experience with fund raising through Private Equity transactions and negotiation will be an added qualification.
- Business Valuation and preparation of investors decks to raise the investment funds.
- Advise the management and board on the KPI for higher enterprise valuations and set the goals for achieving the same.
- Be part of the core leadership team to pitch and defend the enterprise valuation and attract the right investors.
- Focus on acquiring synergetic companies for accelerated long term growth. Experience with fund raising through Private Equity transactions and negotiation will be an added qualification.
Audit and Taxation
- Plan and manage activities for ensuring completion of Statutory, Group Audit, Internal, Cost Records Audit and Tax Audit within timeline.
- Overseeing matters related to Corporate Income Tax, GST, TDS, Advance Tax, Transfer Pricing certifications, Tax Planning etc.
- File and be compliant for various tax filings global entities and assess and advise the management and board on various implication of taxation.
Accounting and Revenue Assurance
- Responsible for Preparation and consolidation of Corporate Accounts (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss) as per India GAAP, US GAAP and Canadian GAAP on Monthly, Quarterly and Annual basis and global consolidation after ensuring completeness and correctness of all entries for Invoices, Expenses, various provisions.
- Responsible for maintenance of statutory books of accounts in compliance with GAAPs, timely & accurately for the consumption of the management, investors, and banks.
- Preparation of Cost Records including Balance sheet and Profit and Loss, Cost Sheets, project/account reports and sales performance reports.
- Billing and Revenue Assurance along with Collection, Periodic review of Accounts Receivable along with Customer Contract Management. Managing Accounts Receivable and Payables.
- Revenue assurance, revenue forecasting and improve KPIs.
- Responsible for Company Polices & implementing the same aligned with various business lines.
- Implementation and Validation of Internal Financial Controls, ensure process standardization by developing finance SOPs and policy documents.
- Accountable for automating processes for business reporting and finance operations.
- Build a compliance calendar for the various legal entities and monitor the compliance for the various statutory obligations for the corporate entities and board of directors and executive management.
- Overseeing matters related to Corporate Income Tax, PF, GST, TDS, Advance Tax, Transfer Pricing certifications, Tax Planning etc.
- Own and lead fulfilling periodic STPI and SEZ compliances relating to APRs, SOFTEX, Collection orders, RBI regulations, FIRCs, periodical returns, audit, assessments.
- Dealing with various authorities for Service Tax, Income Tax, Customs, VAT, GST, PF matters, related to Assessments, Refunds, Audits and Hearing & Appeals, ROC returns.
- Attending Board Meetings and Responsible for preparation of agenda for and minutes of Board Meetings, AGM, EGM, and preparation of Directors report and notice for AGM and servicing thereof.
Corporate Affairs, Risk and Legal
- Responsible for the legal documentation across the functions, review and sign the MSA and partnership agreements.
Desired Candidate Profile (Qualifications)
- Has been part of a IT Services/products company with an exposure to ODMs and manufacturing.
- Has been part of a high growth organization and has held responsibility for a growth business as a Sr. Vice President, Finance or a Chief Financial Officer.
- Has relevant experience in business planning, commercial/sales support, profitability transformation, capital raise, M&A and business restructure.
- Must be highly strategic and good experience in structuring offerings, cost and driving profitability.
- Proven track record of adding value to the business through business structuring, partnerships and M&A.
- Must have worked with investment community like PEs for capital raise.
- Must have experience setting up systems from scratch and focused on automating systems across.
- Excellent people leadership experience with a proven track-record of mentoring finance professionals.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues with diverse levels of executive leaders and employees.
- Self-driven with ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic growth-mode environment.