- Hands-on development and architecture design experience in Talend.
- Experience in developing, coding, testing, and debugging new and highly complex software solutions or enhancements according to existing software.
- Ability to apply advanced skills and concepts for large and complex projects.
- Assist in training less experienced software development resources.
- Strong understanding of business applications.
- Ability to work with technical resources to understand analytical challenges and find a resolution.
- Experience in resolving customer complaints using software and responding with improvement and enhancement suggestions.
- Assist in the development of software technical documentation.
- Ability to design and code highly complex applications using routine and advanced technology.
- Create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- Ability to design and build prototype applications.
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of technical solutions.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) using Talend, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), or similar tools such as BODI, Informatica, Data Stage, SSIS, and related technologies.
- Advanced understanding of relational databases (Teradata, Vertica, Oracle), Hadoop ecosystem (Big Data), and Snowflake.
- Expertise in theoretical and practical data warehousing and modeling.
- Expertise in data analysis, data profiling, and SQL tuning.
- Highly skilled in SQL technologies (writing, reviewing, and tuning).
- Proven BI/ETL experience in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in development with any major BI tool, including Tableau.
- Knowledge of data architecture and profiling methods to analyze data sources.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, logical process thinking, and end-to-end system understanding.
- Broad experience with OLAP/OLTP concepts and terminology.
- Expertise in translating business requirements into a project, via design, development, and execution.
- Strong knowledge of Unix scripting.
- Education: B.Tech/BE/MS/MCA/M.Tech
- Experience: 2+ Years