Are you an experienced marketing pro who still considers yourself up and coming? Do you reach for that brass bring? Do you want to have an outsized impact at an amazing company?
If you answer yes to all of those, here’s a little more about the star we’re looking to hire. You’re a hands-on leader with a track record of successful strategy development, brand implementation, demand generation, and driving marketing all the way from strategic planning through to execution. You’re passionate about developing impactful and engaging campaigns, meticulous about managing budget and program spend, and driven to achieve success working in lockstep with sales. You can market creatively, with a deep understanding of buyer personas, and demonstrate a sound knowledge of the unique characteristics of the global nature of our business. This all sounds pretty awesome, doesn’t it? Read on, because this may just change your life!
What will you be doing?
- Leading, planning and executing global marketing programs to increase revenue and Innominds’ visibility across key verticals and target geographical markets.
- Creating and delivering the internal and external marketing vision, global strategies, programs, plans and initiatives.
- Lead and continue to build a team of marketing professionals in the development and execution of high-impact lead generation programs including conferences, events, digital marketing, direct marketing, and advertising.
- Further development of our social media strategy.
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders as required to ensure an effective and integrated approach to all programs (working with the leadership team, sales, business development, HR, channel partners, suppliers, etc.).
- Development, management and execution of internal (HR, recruiting, employee) and external (PR, analyst, community, client, prospect, partner) communications programs and initiatives.
- Defining and tracking metrics to assess effectiveness and measurable ROI of marketing programs with particular focus on “closing the marketing loop”.
- Overall management of the marketing budget.
- Development and management of all branding and marketing communications strategies, plans and materials/supporting tools including but not limited to collateral, presentations, videos, the Company website, blog, social media sites.
- Creating and upholding compliance to Marketing policies and procedures globally.
- Conducting and analyzing market and competitive research/trends to identify new market opportunities including identification of key opportunities to manage revenue-generating strategies, including customer retention and referrals.
- Defining service positioning and differentiation.
What do we need from you?
Not everybody has everything. We get that. So this is basically a “wish list.” If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for but you’re saying to yourself “They’d be crazy not to talk to me” then you’re exactly who we want to see! A great thing about Innominds is there are always opportunities to learn new skills and contribute to our success. So, on that wish list;
- 15+ years experience. But if you’re the kind of person who says “I don’t have that much experience but I know I can crush this opportunity” you’re also the kind of person we want to hear from.
- History of launching successful campaigns. Experience at a successful IT managed services, engineering or consulting business huge plus.
- Passion for and deep knowledge of technology.
- Proven ability of defining target addressable markets and building differentiated marketing strategies for geographies, industries, and segments.
- Experience establishing a best-in-class social, digital and web presence that drives customer awareness, engagement, affinity and satisfaction.
- Track record of driving revenue growth with predictable pipeline creation and pull through.
- Best-in-class brand builder and storyteller; proven success crafting brands from the ground up and a track record of building brand engagement and generating business growth.
- Experience building reporting dashboards and synthesizing complex data points and KPIs to generate easy to understand executive reports.
- Ability to manage relationships with senior sales leaders.
- Demonstrated effective leadership including ability to build and foster successful distributed teams that scale.
What do you get in return?
- Knowing that you are making a difference! Honestly, how many places offer you that?!
- Knowing you’re valued: We have a great total rewards package including various bonuses
- Knowing you’ll know more: Learn new skills and hone your existing ones with our substantial training and learning opportunities; participate in professional development days, attend conferences, become certified, whatever you like!
- Knowing your work and life are in alignment: We’re all learning this new way of working, but one thing we’ve really figured out is your work and life shouldn’t just be balanced, they need to be in alignment.
- Knowing you belong to a great community: Enjoy all kinds of arts and sports, be inspired by your colleagues, volunteer for your favorite charity. This is just a great place to be.
You belong here!