- Should possess at least 10-18 years of work experience as a software and systems architect
- Must have a thorough knowledge of cloud-native architecture and SaaS-based product development
- Good hands-on knowledge in modern API platform design, Web-based applications, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring-Data/Hibernate, Security, Spring Integration, NodeJs (Tomcat, Netty, Jetty, Nginx experience is a plus)
- Good hands-on experience in Microservices Architecture Patterns and Domain Driven Design, Swagger/OpenAPI, both producing and consuming the service endpoints. Experience with GraphQL, gRPC, HTTP/2 implementations is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern data architectures (e.g. event-driven architectures, data democratization, platform approaches to support ML/AI at scale, stream processing, and integrating real-time analytics into customer applications)
- Understanding of modern security practices, secure coding, and prevention of vulnerabilities
- Should have worked in an Agile software development environment
- Experience with DevOps toolchain GIT, Jenkins, and build tools – Gradle/ Maven
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure as Software (Container Orchestration, Observability, CI/CD) technologies- Docker, Kubernetes, ServiceMesh, Serverless
- Familiarity with the following is a plus: Shell scripting, Python, NodeJs, Golang, Helm Charts, Oauth, JWT, IAM
- Ability to translate general market requirements and customer needs into technical requirements (or roadmaps), ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audience especially to explain economic benefits of the technical solution
- Able to relate to both technical and non-technical people and to negotiate within the allowable parameters of the product to get the best outcome for the business
- Must have demonstrable experience working on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Education: BE/B.TECH/ME/M.TECH/MCA/MS
- Years of Experience: 10-18 Years
- No. of Positions: 5