Can Your Words Give Wings to Your Thoughts? Then we Have an Exciting Job for You!
This is a full-time position where the candidate will work as an integral part of the Marketing team to create various types of compelling content ranging from write-ups, blogs, whitepapers, e-books, infographics, video scripts, website content to social media posts and other marketing collaterals to deliver quality content and messaging that appeal to our audiences, boost brand awareness, and generate leads.
The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy individual with the ability to make complex technical matters easy to understand even for non-technical people. Must be a skilled writer with knowledge of the latest trends in Data Analytics, Cloud, DevOps, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Quality Engineering, Connected Devices, IoT and other cutting-edge technologies.
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Conceptualize, plan, develop, and write persuasive content for technical blogs, and opinion pieces on the latest tech trends.
- Create sales enablement content including presentations, emailers, demos, videos, case studies, infographics, whitepapers, and other sales collaterals
- Use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to drive website traffic
- Creation of assets related to launching including website pages, webinars, podcasts, and fireside chats
- Produce well-researched content for publication and regularly develop content for the website and keep it updated
- Identify opportunities to improve the quality, usability, and productivity of the existing content/information available across various platforms
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Proofread various content and documents for errors and inconsistencies
- Coordinate and identify stakeholders’ needs and recommend content to address gaps in the company’s current content
The candidate must meet the following requirements before applying:
- 8 – 15 years of experience in B2B and software-related writing
- Proven track record in a similar capacity
- Impeccable grasp of latest technology trends
- Strong attention to details and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Must be a strong team player with excellent people skills