We are looking for an experienced professional to establish and execute the PMO office and define goals, roles, and framework. This role involves working closely with project managers, leads, multiple functional teams, and leadership to support various operational tasks. The candidate needs to maintain data accuracy and conduct analysis to generate insights for leadership to make informed decisions.
- Sales: Work with opportunity owners to respond on RFP/RFI, help in identifying the right solution, and arrange for customer visits as required.
- Contract Management: Take responsibility for the entire contract lifecycle, including drafting an initial contract, CR, and renewals. Highlight the risks of contract expiry to account managers.
- Customer Onboarding: Liaison with engineering leaders and help in customer onboarding, team/IDC setup, and staffing. Ensure required operational support for new engagement setup.
- Resource Management: Create an organization-wide resource plan to consolidate available team members, ensure resource visibility to opportunity owners, evaluate fitment, and propose opportunities across business units.
- Pool Management: Work with project managers, practice leads and hiring teams to maintain a healthy talent pool. Engage talent pool for asset creation or upskilling for future opportunities.
- Cross-Functional Coordination: Provide business process support to technical leads and their team by collaborating with support teams (like HR, IT, Finance, etc).
- Project Governance: Establish a project governance model and develop reporting structures capturing key project parameters, such as schedule, scope, budget, resource utilization, project risk assessment, mitigations plans, operational efficiency, and project performance.
- Forecast and Projections: Generate gap analysis reports on revenue, headcount, IT assets projections, and actuals.
- Billing and Invoicing: Compute billable effort and provide the required support to invoicing team for timely submission of invoices.
- Reporting and Dashboards: Generate the periodic MIS for leadership on the key operational parameters like headcount growth, bench rotation, attrition data, revenue projections, opportunity loss,pending invoices, and generate reports for different stakeholders’ consumption.
- Operational Activities: Ensure daily operational activities, such as data sanity check, resources roll-on/off, and system updates.
- Strong communication, team, collaboration, and people skills.
- Good operational governance and administration experience.
- Skills in accurately handling project, budget, resource, and process-related data.
- Strong skills in ensuring correct information is provided to all the stakeholders, which leads to correct and timely decision-making; maintaining transparency in all aspects.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools, like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Education: Graduate/Masters in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience: 5+ years in project/program and resource management experience