- Drive product strategy and roadmap in collaboration with engineering, UX designers, marketing team, and senior team members.
- Study current product features and capabilities to compare them with competition based on Gartner Magic Quadrant.
- Create marketing messages to position the current product in the market with a unique and differentiating niche position.
- Enable sales with marketing collateral and marketing messages.
- Develop a detailed persona for the product’s customer, along with use cases and specifications to ship features that will delight customers.
- Explore opportunities to solve challenging problems using machine learning and data science capabilities that help drive actionable insights and anomaly detection solutions.
- Write detailed feature specifications based on requirements and gap analysis.
- Build a next-gen cloud platform and drive current product solutions as cloud services.
- Participate in customer-facing situations and user conferences as a product expert, and work with the sales team to provide pre-sales support activities, such as doing product demonstrations and requirements gathering.
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
- Create industry partnerships and work with partners in co-marketing and co-sales activities.
- Learn quickly, understand details, and enjoy fast-paced work environments.
- Experience in product management and product marketing, with proven expertise in the big data analytics industry, including the fields of Data Science, Machine learning, and API.
- Strong track record of leading a cross-functional team to deliver a complex solution.
- Skills in deep design thinking, customer empathy, market understanding, data-driven execution, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Unique business and tech-savvy individual with strategic thinking and tactical execution capability.
- Domestic and international travel experience in the past is preferable.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Experience in developing both on-premises and cloud products.
- Skills in user interface/experience that allow working with UX designers for desirable customer experience.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, such as telling succinct stories and stating things simply and persuasively to different internal, external, business, and technical audiences.
- Ability to ship multiple product releases in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to successfully create marketing messages, product positioning messages, and enable sales.
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, MBA preferred
- Experience: 6-12 years
- Interview Process: 2 technical rounds followed by an HR round