- Strong experience in Python (Flask).
- Solid skills in a relational database (Postgres, MySQL).
- Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries (SQL Alchemy).
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization in Python (using JWT tokens).
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python (Redis or Kafka).
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Knowledge of AWS services like EC2, Lambda, RDS, S3, etc. (Accessing services from python using Boto libraries).
- Familiarity with running Flask applications on production environments (using Nginx, etc.).
- Knowledge of docker and docker-compose is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Education: B.Tech/BE/MCA/M.Tech/MS
- Experience: 2+ Years