Work Experience: 3+ years in Radio Frequency Software Development for Qualcomm platform and designs
Innominds Connected Devices and Product Platform (CDPP) group in Bengaluru involved in wireless product design and development is looking for a RF Software Engineer to work on Qualcomm chipset based wireless product design and development specializing in RF front-end. As a member of Wireless Systems team, the candidate will be involved in RF design, testing, pre-compliance and regulatory compliance, certification, and manufacturing phases of wireless products. Actively participate in board bring-up, root cause analysis of failures observed during RF systems functional validation, RF conformance testing and work closely with baseband, RF hardware and software teams.
- Knowledge on RF Front-end design and its building blocks such as Power Amplifiers, Low Noise Amplifiers, Antenna Switch modules, Filters and Duplexers.
- Must be able to analyse RF schematics clearly for both Transmitter and Receiver chains.
- Experience in working with Qualcomm- chipsets, Reference design and tools such as QRCT, QPST, QXDM, QCAT, QSPR.
- Should have experience in RF device driver development for PA, ASM and LNAs.
Well versed with RF card configuration.
- Integrate RFC changes with modem baseline and build final SW image to be flashed on the device.
- Familiar with board Bring-up, Characterization, Calibration and Verification.
- Experience in using RF Test equipment’s like Communication Tester (CMW500) for RF performance verification and validation.
- Good log analysis and debugging skills.
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering with First Class