Skills & Responsibilities:
- Expertise in containerization technologies, like Docker and Kubernetes
- Proficiency in Shell or Power Shell Scripting
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline creation and management
- Experience in deployments on Windows and Linux platforms
- Expertise in implementing and using AWS/Azure cloud services and VMWare
- Experience working with CI/CD tools, like Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab, etc.
- Skills in scripting languages (Bash/Shell, Python) and configuration management tools, like Puppet and Ansible
- Experience working with PaaS (API Gateways, IDMs) setups and deployments
- Strong skills in Linux/Unix administration
- Experience working with Terraform
- Good Knowledge of network concepts
- Strong experience working with web and application servers, such as Tomcat, Jboss, Nginx, Apache, and WSO2
- Experience running databases at scale, like Oracle, MongoDB, and MySQL
- Skills in building pipelines for automating deployments, monitoring, management and incident response.
- Strong skills in analysis and troubleshooting
- Strong communication skills for client-facing scenarios
- An initiative-driven, ambitious, and creative problem-solving individual
- Strong understanding of technology to ensure innovation for own/teamwork practices
- Education: B.E/ B.Tech/M.Tech/M.C.A
- Experience: 5+ years experience in containerization, knowledge of Windows and Linux platforms, and working skills in AWS/Azure DevOps, and CI/CD tools.