- 6 + years of work experience in the DevOps/SRE space, including large-scale software development, architecting, building, deploying, and maintaining customer-facing applications
- Experience working with 24×7 cloud/SaaS operations/SRE or DevOps team
- Experience working with tools, like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, and Puppet
- Skills in CI/CD automation, using Jenkins, Gerrit, CircleCI, GitLab, etc.
- Proficiency in analyzing and troubleshooting systems
- Proficiency in log monitoring, analytics, and observability using solutions, like ELK, Prometheus, and Grafana
- Skills in scripting using Python, Go, etc.
- Experience in public clouds, like AWS, GCP, etc.
- Skills in NGINX or similar load balancer, including installation, configuration, and management
- Skills in Linux, ssh, including bash/shell scripting
- Experience working with on-call (SRE style) rotation, both as a member and as an architect
- Ability to participate in product discussions, influence the roadmap, and take ownership and responsibility for new projects
- Education: B.E/ B.Tech/M.Tech/M.C.A
- Experience: 6+ years of experience in DevOps/SRE