- Must have 8+ years of extensive hands-on experience in designing, developing, and maintaining software solutions for a medium to large scale Datawarehouse.
- Experience in performing end to end implementation of Snowflake cloud data warehouse, should have 3+ years of experience in medium to large Snowflake or similar cloud data platform.
- Proficiency with SnowSQL and able to write complex SQLs and stored procedures.
- Ability to fine tune queries for performance improvement.
- Experience in utilizing various features such as time travel, data sharing, events, snow pipe, masking, tasks & streams etc.
- Experience on any cloud technology such as Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Hands on experience with any of the ETL tools such as Talend, DataStage & UNIX shell scripting.
- Hands on experience in Teradata and extensively worked on BTEQ, Fastload, Mload, SQL, performance tuning, etc.
- Good knowledge of scheduling tools, ControlM is preferred.
- Lead design reviews, code reviews, unit testing and integration testing.
- Have knowledge of SDLC methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative development).
- Knowledge of Kafka, Python or Java is an added advantage.
- Snow-pro certification is an added advantage.
- Education: BE/B.TECH/ME/M.TECH/MCA/MS
- Years of Experience: 8+ Years