Job Location: San Jose, CA
Job Duration: 40 Hours / Week, Permanent position
- Analyse and design the architecture of software system per user need & evaluate and identify software solutions.
- Develop and maintain applications software and databases by evaluating client needs, analyzing requirements and developing software systems.
- Interact with the project stakeholders to gather requirements & business needs to identify project expectations, goals, and objectives.
- Define, categorize, and prioritize requirements to ensure appropriate outcomes for the solution or initiative.
- Control the architecture during the next iteration of the system release.
- Develop business logic layers to handle business rule as per requirement specification.
- Construct and validate REST endpoints to allow different components to interact with REST APIs to retrieve information for data communication.
- Monitor & improve coding standard by restricting the services and classes.
- Analyse and design the software system per user need & evaluate and identify software solutions.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Design workflows and sequence diagram to define interaction of different business layers with data access layers.
- Define solution structure to build basic framework for services and APIs.
- Expose endpoints for data communication between various data entities and Deployment of service and APIs to expose with client.
- Introduce authentication and authorization by OAuth architecture to make it secure from external threat.
- Inject styling using CSS and Flex to make user interface device friendly.
- Bootstrap front end components and screens to make it user friendly.
- Gain access to the data models for participates in developing code review standards across teams with an aim to improve quality and reliability.
- Conduct retrospection at the end of each delivery to improve process and delivery.
- Code reviews and per organization standard and instruct team members on coding standard guidelines.
- Manage deployment and directly support customer reported issues.
- Participate in establishment of long-term processes and measures to improve unit testing across teams.
- Identify key workflows that need to be tested in UAT/ PROD prior to pilot or major releases.
- Co-ordinate to ensure testing is performed in UAT/PROD during deployments.
Job Requirements: Required Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent in CS, CIS, MIS, Engineering (Any), or any related field + 5 years of experience with the same or similar job duties but given another designation. Must be able to travel/relocate to various client sites throughout the U.S.
Location of Work: Innominds Software Inc., 2055 Junction Avenue, Suite 122, San Jose, CA 95131, U.S.
To contact or to apply please send resumes to Innominds Software Inc., 2055 Junction Avenue, Suite 122, San Jose, CA 95131 or Email: email@example.com.
This notice is being posted as a result of an application for a permanent alien employment certification for this position. Any interested person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to Department of Labor. Send documentary evidence to: U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Office of Foreign Labor Certification, 200 Constitution Avenue NW, Room N-5311 Washington, DC 20210.